Internet and VOIP
It’s a networked world, and you want to be a part of it. You need all the benefits of the Web, whether it’s buying stuff online, using instant messaging, or even downloading video clips. So, you signed up and they sent you a CD or even a broadband modem in the mail.
Relax; wipe the sweat from your forehead. SupportMinds engineers will help install and configure your Internet & VoIP services remotely. We'll help you set up your email accounts and fix performance problems with your Internet connection.
Some typical situations that we support
- How do I configure my Outlook Express?
- How do I import my mail from Outlook?
- How do I customize my out-going email?
- How do I export my contacts to Excel?
- I’m not able to connect to the Internet.
- I’m unable to download a file from the net.
- I am able to go online with my laptop, but not with my PC.
- How do I create a group email list?
- What is mail merge?
- I’m not able to make outgoing calls from my broadband phone.
- I have voice disturbances on my VoIP phone.
- How do I use TIVO?
- I need help in receiving a fax on my broadband phone.
- How can I setup voice mail?
- How can I use my web camera during a chat session?
- How can I get a Google toolbar on my browser?
SupportMinds offers the best in class vendor neutral tech support for dialup & broadband internet, email services such as Microsoft Exchange & Lotus Notes, web chat, browsers and VoIP phone. We can setup your internet, fix all problems & errors and enhance its performance. Treat us as your 24x7 technical support help desk, support center or a personal technology advisor. Call us at 1 877 438 9111 now.